Our client, a Government Department, are seeking to engage two Executive Assistants for a 3-month non-ongoing contract to start immediately.
Your duties will be, but are not limited to:
- Management of diary and any travel arrangements;
- Maintenance of record-keeping systems;
- Management of email correspondence and documents;
- Coordination of meeting papers and draft responses to routine correspondence;
- Management of simple procurement and accounts payable processes as required;
- Coordination of meetings with key stakeholders and groups;
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders, government and private sector representatives;
- Assistance with general co-ordination functions; and
- Other administrative tasks as required.
To be considered, you must possess the following:
- Demonstrated experience in providing high-level executive and administrative support
- Experience in undertaking office administration duties and using software and database applications (e.g. word processing, excel, electronic record keeping and financial systems).
- Proven experience in undertaking less complex research tasks and preparing minutes, reports and correspondence.
- Contributing to corporate activities, including provision of administrative and technical support to the supervisor and other senior officers in the division or branch.
- Experience in liaising with senior officers, other Executive Assistants, clients and stakeholders.
- Excellent people skills, resilience and the ability to work under pressure.
- A Current Baseline Security Clearance is highly desirable
You must be an Australian Citizen to apply.