Our client are seeking an APS 6 Analytics and Reporting Officer for an immediate start in a contract until 30 June 2018 with a possible 12 month extension.
You will be responsible for:
- Supervising the operations of a team
- Undertaking statistical analysis and reporting for the Branch
- Supporting the operations of the Branch through the identification and implementation of regulatory process improvements. This includes providing technical advice to a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintaining and administering regulatory information databases including the Manufacturers Information System (MIS), MQBs business reporting database, and corporate record management repository, TRIM.
- Initiating, establishing and maintaining strong relationships with a broad range of stakeholders
- Undertake other duties as directed
- A thorough understanding of manufacturing terminology.
- Previous experience in the use of applicable manufacturing and regulatory standards/guidelines for GMP.
- Experience in supporting the improvement of Information Technology applications from business case to implementation and training.
- A tertiary qualification in science from an Australian tertiary institute or equivalent overseas qualification, such as chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology, biotechnology, pharmacy, medical science or engineering.
To be considered you must possess the following:
- Experience in the design, development and provision of statistical analysis and reporting, including corporate and performance reporting.
- Experience in the identification and implementation of business process improvements and enabling technologies.
You must be an Australian Citizen to apply.