Ignite (formerly Alliance Recruitment) is a current supplier of contract and permanent staff to the Utilities, Engineering, and Local Government sectors across Perth and Western Australia.
A contract position has become available as an Agile Consultant for this organisation based in Perth's CBD. This contract will initially run until the 30th June.
There is also the possibility that this position will be extended beyond the initial contract term, though this extension will be tied in to the Project itself. An immediate start is available and a competitive hourly rate of is on offer.
This role will see you apply a combination of soft skills and technical expertise. As the Agile Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Leading the development team of product and custom software
- Conducting workshops, brainstorming and Retrospective sessions
- Facilitation of User Group and Prototyping sessions
- Pilot projects for the adoption of Agile techniques
- Establishing automated build and test environments
- Mentoring code inspections and pair-programming techniques
- Undertaking product, process and project assessments
- Providing focused training workshops (tailored in-house and client) on key Agile and Lean techniques
If you match the above criteria and are looking to join this well-known company, please submit your details by clicking on Apply Now. For a confidential discussion please contact Clint Dixon on (08) 9201 7700.
( SK97114A )