With over 50 projects in the pipeline covering areas such as emergency services, transportation and the education sector, our client is invested in the future development of Canberra and the greater ACT region. Their strong ties to the community show their commitment to the region and they would like you to join their team.
This is a strong opportunity to develop your career, while being part of a company with an inclusive culture and a set of values that they hold in high regard. Getting the right fit is just as important as having the right skill set.
To be successful you will have:
- Relevant Engineering, Property, Business or Project Management undergraduate qualification.
- Demonstrated experience in Property and/or Project Management disciplines.
- Focussed on providing a consistent professional level of service in all interactions, always looking for opportunities to add value.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills; being able to liaise at all levels and influence outcomes.
- Strong alignment with the client's values. We are seeking trustworthy and honest colleagues; good thinkers with good energy.
- Strong skills in time management and prioritising tasks; use of MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Project; use of financial systems.
For more information about the role and to apply, please contact michael schroedl on 02 6113 7543 or click apply.