We are seeking an experienced Contracts Administrator for a local Canberra construction company. The successful candidate will be hardworking and have a demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with all concerned stakeholders. Previous experience or strong knowledge in residential construction will be highly regarded.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- A minimum of 1-2 years Contracts Administration experience
- Relevant qualifications in building or civil
- Experience in residential or commercial construction
- The motivation and desire to succeed and grow with the company
- Experience working within Government or on Government projects will be highly regarded
Your duties will include:
- Preparation of contracts, variations, RFIs, work orders and purchase orders
- Assisting in the management and execution of contracts
- Assisting in dispute resolution
- Manage/monitor subcontractor compliance with contracts
- Document control associated with the full life cycle of construction projects
If this position sounds like it might be of interest to you, please contact Lauren on (02) 6113 7532 for more information.
I specialise in Construction and Engineering roles; if this is not the right opportunity for you, but you are interested in having a confidential discussion about other opportunities please don't hesitate to call.