You will be a Driven and ambitious Structural Foreman with demonstrated experience in commercial/multi residential construction with the ability to manage sub-contractors and complete projects on time and on budget.
To be successful in either of these roles you will have:
- Experience in delivering large commercial construction/multi residential projects
- A good structural background
- End to end project experience, from design stage through to completion
- Qualifications in Building and Construction
- Dedication and commitment to grow with the company
- Commitment to quality and providing the best possible service to all clients
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to manage and work in a team environment
Our client is looking for a very strong Foreman with a strong focus on structures, you will be able to manage a team and maintain control of structural trades to complete residential projects in the Canberra region.
This company takes pride in their high quality of work on their commercial and residential projects and provides their employees with promising opportunities for career progression.
If this position sounds like it might be of interest to you, please contact Lauren on (02) 6113 7532 for more information.
I specialise in Construction and Engineering roles; if this is not the right opportunity for you, but you are interested in having a confidential discussion about other opportunities please don't hesitate to call.