Datastage System Specialist role for a large Government department for a full time permanent position.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support with the implementation of maintenance strategies, initiatives and support to improve enterprise strategic information collection and availability.
- Provide DataStage senior specialist development, maintenance and technical support capability for EDW and related systems.
- Enterprise Data Warehouse administration, development and support.
Skills & Experience required:
- The occupant requires knowledge of developing and supporting data warehousing ETL, analytic and integration solutions with mindset of delivery increasing value through EDW data analytics.
- Should possess the following attributes:
- Expert level of InfoSphere DataStage with ETL tuning ability
- Advanced level Star schema designs and dimensional modelling capability using the Kimball approach.
- Intermediate Oracle SQL development and support
- Experienced in structured SDLC approaches
- Effective and efficient self-management skills
- Knowledge and experience in supporting, troubleshooting and resolving complex ETL issues according to SLA.
- Experience in dealing with people from diverse professional and cultural backgrounds and experiences
- Good oral and written communication skills with the ability to converse on technical and people-related matters
- Knowledge and understanding of the requirements of Equity and Diversity and Occupational Health and Safety, and the commitment to manage the observance and practical application of these principles in the workplace.
To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen.
For further information please contact Sumedha on 0261137521 or email on