Our client, is seeking a HR Learning and Development Practitioner to deliver recruitment, pay and conditions, Aurion, HR metrics and reporting, learning and development, Work, health and safety, and Performance.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the strategic direction of capability development.
- Research and analyse organisational training needs, courses and programs
- Lead the development and implementation of the agency learning and development calendar.
- Develop and implement a Mentoring and Talent Management Program
- Support the ongoing development of staff in the team.
A Current Baseline Security Clearance is highly desirable