With over 50 projects in the pipeline covering areas such as emergency services, transportation and the education sector, our client is invested in the future development of Canberra and the greater ACT region. Their strong ties to the community show their commitment to the region and they would like you to join their team.
This is a strong opportunity to develop your career, while being part of a company with an inclusive culture and a set of values that they hold in high regard. Getting the right fit is just as important as having the right skill set.
To be successful you will have:
- Relevant Engineering, Property, Business or Project Management undergraduate qualification.
- Five years' demonstrated experience in Property and/or Project Management (Construction).
- Consulting or Contractor background, with a focus on client skills. It is important to us that our clients are looked after and provided with professional service in all interactions; we are always looking for opportunities to add value.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; being able to liaise at all levels and influence outcomes.
- Strong alignment with the client values. We are seeking trustworthy and honest colleagues; good thinkers with good energy.
- Potential to lead fellow staff and assignments; ability to manage, develop and support staff; capacity to work as part of a team with a common purpose.
For more information about the role and to apply, please contact michael schroedl on 02 6113 7543 or click apply.