Our client is seeking a Procurement and contracts officer to work in a small Contracts and Procurement team, providing corporate advice and support in regards to general procurement activities and contractual relationships and performance.
- Conduct general and complex procurement and contract management activities
- Assist in preparation of tender documents, selection criteria, tender evaluation and contract management
- Provide advice and training
- Oversight the activities of, and provide advice to, the contract managers responsible for major contracts.
- Prepare contracts, deeds and work orders
This is a non on going opportunity until June 30 2017.
If this sounds like the position for you please APPLY NOW. Or for more details contact Rani on (02) 6113 7515