We are seeking a dedicated Site Engineer looking to cement their reputation in the ACT market and have the potential for career growth.
You will have the demonstrated drive and experience to deliver demanding benchmark projects. With proven experience in commercial or Multi Residential construction with the ability to work in a team to ensure a timely delivery on projects.
To be considered for the role of Site Engineer you will require:
- Relevant building and tertiary qualifications
- Proven industry experience on residential or commercial projects, high rise preferred
- The ability to report accurately & directly to the PM on the operational and financial success of the projects
- Proven experience managing sub contractors with programming, supervision and contracts administration.
- Strong negotiating skills to implement contracts with sub contractors and suppliers to satisfy budgets, quality, safety and time requirements.
- The ability to communicate and work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- You will have the ability to build strong long term relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
If this position sounds like it might be of interest to you, please contact Lauren on (02) 6113 7532 or for more information.
I specialise in Construction and Engineering roles; if this is not the right opportunity for you, but you are interested in having a confidential discussion about other opportunities please don't hesitate to call.