This organisation has been established in Canberra for more than 30 years and have been responsible for the planning of several high-profile developments in the ACT.
Priding themselves on excellence and delivery, this organization have built a team of like-minded people who are as passionate about getting results for their clients as they are about continuing to build Canberra into a city we know and love. This company are focused on hiring people who have an enthusiasm for what they do.
To join this team, you must:
- Have a minimum 3-5 years working experience as an Urban Planner
- Have tertiary education in an aspect of built form development and delivery (i.e. urban planning, landscape architecture, architecture, engineering etc.)
- Have a 'can do' attitude
- Be hardworking and dedicated to achieving successful results
- Have excellent communication skills
- Work well alone or as part of a team
- Be able to build and maintain effective relationships across of range of disciplines and interests
- Have experience in project or development management
If this position sounds like it might be of interest to you, please contact Lauren on (02) 6113 7532 for more information.
I specialise in Construction and Engineering roles; if this is not the right opportunity for you, but you are interested in having a confidential discussion about other opportunities please don't hesitate to call.