User Experience Practitioner role for a large Government department for a contract until July 2017 with extension option.
Skills & Experience required:
- Demonstrated experience designing applications, web and/or digital products
- Strong understanding of information architecture, web usability, and accessibility
- Strong experience applying user experience principles and practices including design thinking , heuristics, requirements gathering, information architecture
- Skills in visual design software programs, such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign
- Ability to work quickly and effectively with internal teams to deliver high-quality outputs and deliverables
- Demonstrated skills in planning and prioritising tasks working under pressure to tight deadlines
To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen.
For further information please contact Sumedha on 0261137521 or email on